At Harvest we have a very simple way to give online. Please follow these easy steps to give online and, if you wish, set up recurring giving. Once you are signed in, you can select whether you're giving towards the general fund or giving for something specific.
If you would like to register for an event or pay for a bible study, please see the registration form on the corresponding ministry's page.
Want to give online but not create an account?
You can do that here.
Sign Up for Online Giving:
1. Click on this link to visit the online giving page:
2. Click on "Sign Up" on the right side of the page. Create an account by providing your name and email, and create a password. If you've already signed up, use the above link to sign in.
3. Once signed up or logged in, click on "Your Giving".
4. The next page will have a history of previous online giving.
5. To give online, click the green "Give Now" button.
6. Fill in the details with your Visa, Master Card, or Discover Card.
*InFellowship will save your card details for future giving, making it more convenient.
Note: Any general offering being made should be to the "General Fund/Tithe".
7. Click "Continue" and finalize your giving.
How to Set Up Recurring/Scheduled Giving:
1. You can either login with the first link provided, sign in, and click "Schedule Giving" or use this link to go straight there: https://harvestca.infellowship.com/onlinegiving/scheduledgiving/step1
2. Select the fund and type in the amount for the recurring giving. Click "Continue".
3. On the "Giving Schedule" page, select the frequency you plan to give and the date you intend the giving to begin.
*You may also select an "end" date on this page. If you want the giving to continue each month, there is no need to set an end date and you can sign in to stop recurring giving at any time.
4. Select the Payment method and, if necessary, input the card information so it can be saved for scheduled giving.
5. On the final page, review and confirm the the amount, card info, billing address, and frequency. Once you have confirmed everything, click the box on the bottom left and then click "Process this Schedule".
That's it! You will be set up for recurring giving at the time(s) you specified.
How much does it cost?
A common question with online giving is "How much does it cost the church to process online giving?" We hope you find the below information helpful so that you can make an informed decision about whether or not you want to give online:
- The service In Fellowship, part of Fellowship Technologies, costs the church $25 per month. This is an important tool because it integrates all of the giving data (cash, checks, and online) for the church into one central location, so that accountability is higher and records are accurate.
- The payment processor we use is called Swipe Away Poverty (SAP). They primarily work with non-profit organizations to charge very low rates so that more money remains with the organization (i.e. our church). The average credit card transaction is 1.59% and the average debit transaction is 0.52%. And, SAP donates 10% of its proceeds to Compassion International.
- While nothing is free, we believe we have found the right two partnerships that cost as little as possible, provide convenience in online giving, and provide us with excellent accountability and record keeping.
For an updated report on our current fiscal year giving, visit the online finance report page.
If you have any other questions regarding online giving at Harvest, please contact our finance admin Brandynne Cho directly at email@example.com.
*Donations to Harvest Bible Chapel Sacramento (HBCS) are made with the understanding that HBCS has the discretion to apply and steward donations to advance our ministry purposes.