At Harvest we have a very simple way to give online. Please follow these easy steps to give online and, if you wish, set up recurring giving. Once signed in, you can select whether to give towards the general fund or something specific.
If you would like to register for an event or pay for a bible study, please see the registration form on the corresponding ministry's page.
Want to give online but not create an account?
You can do that here.
Sign Up for Online Giving:
1. Click this link to visit the online giving page:
2. Click "Sign Up" on the right side of the page. Create an account by providing your name and email, and create a password. If you've already signed up, use the above link to sign in.
3. Once signed up or logged in, click "Your Giving".
4. The next page will have a history of your previous giving records. To give online, click the green "Give Now" button to the right.
5. Fill in the details with your personal check (bank) information or credit card* (Visa, Master Card, or Discover Card) information.
*InFellowship will save your card details for future giving, making it more convenient.
Note: Any general offering being made should be to the "General Fund/Tithe".
6. Click "Continue" and then finalize your giving.
How to Set Up Recurring/Scheduled Giving:
1. Login with the link provided above, sign in, and click "Schedule Giving" or use this link to go straight there: https://harvestca.infellowship.com/onlinegiving/scheduledgiving/step1
2. Select the fund and type in the amount for the recurring giving. Click "Continue".
3. On the "Giving Schedule" page, select the frequency you plan to give and the date you intend the giving to begin.
**You may also select an "end" date on this page. To continue giving each month, there is no need to set an end date; and, you can sign in to stop recurring giving at any time.
4. Select and enter the Payment Method as desired.
5. On the final page, review and confirm the the amount, payment info, billing address, and frequency, then click the "Process this schedule" box on the bottom left to complete setting up your scheduled giving.
How much does it cost?
A common question with online giving is "How much does it cost the church to process online giving?" We hope you find the below information helpful in making an informed decision about whether or not to give online:
- The service In Fellowship costs the church $25 per month. In Fellowship is an important tool because it integrates all of the giving data (cash, checks, and online) for the church into one central location, so that accountability is higher and records are accurate.
- The payment processor we use is called Swipe Away Poverty (SAP). SAP primarily works with non-profit organizations and charges very low rates so that more money remains with the organization (i.e. our church). The average credit card transaction is 1.59% and the average ACH bank transaction is 0.52%. Plus, SAP donates 10% of its proceeds to Compassion International.
- While nothing is free, we believe we have found the right two partnerships that cost as little as possible, provide convenience in online giving and providing us with excellent accountability and record keeping.
For an updated report on our current fiscal year giving, visit the online finance report page.
If you have any other questions regarding online giving at Harvest, please contact our finance admin Brandynne Cho directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
***Donations to Harvest Bible Chapel Sacramento (HBCS) are made with the understanding that HBCS has the discretion to apply and steward donations to advance our ministry purposes.